This article is intended for instructors.
In certain situations, you may need to penalize a team. To do so, you can subtract a sum of money directly from the team’s Income Statement.
Follow these steps to penalize a team:
- Log in to www.praxar.com and go to the appropriate simulation.
- In the “Simulation” panel, click on “Access.”
- In the “Team Performance” section, click on the arrow to the far right of the team’s name to open the drop-down list.
- On this list, select “Help or penalize this team.” A new window will open.
- Simply enter a negative amount and click “Save.”
The amount will appear in the “Instructor intervention” item of the Income Statement that will be generated when the current round is simulated. However, it will appear immediately in the Budget Forecast. Note that monies you subtract through an “Instructor intervention” will have no effect on the company’s taxes.
If you would like to help a team, see Helping a team in trouble.