This article is intended for instructors.
In certain situations, you may need to help a team that is struggling financially. To do so, you can add a sum of money directly to the team’s Income Statement.
Follow these steps to help out a team in trouble:
- Log in to www.praxar.com and go to the appropriate simulation.
- In the “Simulation” panel, click on “Access.”
- In the “Team Performance” section, click on the arrow to the far right of the team’s name to open the drop-down list.
- On this list, select “Help or penalize this team.” A new window will open.
- Simply enter the desired amount and click “Save.”
The amount will appear in the “Instructor intervention” item of the Income Statement that will be generated when the current round is simulated. However, it will appear immediately in the Budget Forecast. Note that monies you add through an “Instructor intervention” are not considered taxable.
If you would like to penalize a team, see Penalizing a team.